My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ALS

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Brothers-
My wife’s older brother(the middle, wife is the youngest and there’s an older brother too) has been progressively deteriorating I’ve the last year and a half or so. It wasn’t till about 2 months ago that they started looking at ALS, and while it hasn’t been officially diagnosed, everything else has been ruled out. This is a really tough time for the Family, especially my wife as he and her brother are extremely close! So please brothers keep him and the family in your prayers!
SMiB

Bloke

Premium Member
Brothers-
My wife’s older brother(the middle, wife is the youngest and there’s an older brother too) has been progressively deteriorating I’ve the last year and a half or so. It wasn’t till about 2 months ago that they started looking at ALS, and while it hasn’t been officially diagnosed, everything else has been ruled out. This is a really tough time for the Family, especially my wife as he and her brother are extremely close! So please brothers keep him and the family in your prayers!
SMiB
Sorry to read that Bro - had to look up ALS - we call it MND (motor neurone disease) - a company I am involved in did some fundraising for it one morning - raised over $10K - we had a very well known speaker who has raised $23mil for the cause ( https://www.sbs.com.au/news/afl-coaches-freeze-to-fight-mnd ) so there is a a big awareness of it in Australia.

I'll keep your family in my prayers Bro.