My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

adoption

Valiant1954

next month we will make an " adoption" of a brother from the US to into the " Swedish rite " so excited , 2nd time it happens in our lodge

Valiant1954

well as said my memory is good but short, but i does have a certain adoptionritual he will be the second US brother in our lodge so excited and happy

JanneProeliator

How does it work in Swedish rite?
Does he get adopted only to the third degree or to higher according to his potential extra degrees in York or Schottish rite?

JanneProeliator

He will get the third degree and start the journey as Master Mason
Ok

I must try to find my self time to visit one of the Swedish rite lodges here in Finland one day. I have heard that the ritual is very beautifull.
*I should get my RA degree in august so I would be able to come to 4th and 5th degree. Or eaven 6thg...?

Elexir

Ok

I must try to find my self time to visit one of the Swedish rite lodges here in Finland one day. I have heard that the ritual is very beautifull.
*I should get my RA degree in august so I would be able to come to 4th and 5th degree. Or eaven 6thg...?

RA is 6th. But the 4-5 is a special degree.