My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 5 - Same Outcome

owls84

Premium Member
Looks like I win again and I am still waiting to be dethroned atop the leader board in both the Yahoo and ESPN FFL. I even blew up my ESPN team releasing 5 players and signing 5 new ones. Is any one going to challenge me for the title or has everyone pretty much settled on fighting for 2nd place?

owls84

Premium Member
I'm just not seeing it that way.... I don't know why but it seems I could ride Aaron Rogers to the championship. I think Green Bay is only a 15 point favorite this week. Maybe he will only get me 40 points this week.

THemenway

Dang it, ALMOST!!!! I wish we were playing Fantasy Horseshoes.
Good game. I wouldn't have normally watched that late game.

owls84

Premium Member
Well I almost made the ultimate screw up that cost me the game. I started the NO D over Philly's D. Oh well looks like I remain on top again. Thanks for making it close anyway.

owls84

Premium Member
Well, well by all of you guys inhaling vigorously it allowed my team to just inhale a little and still get victories. As I said earlier, are you guys going to beat me anytime soon? Even on my off week I come out on top.