My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voting Types

owls84

Premium Member
Does anyone have an spreadsheet that has how one should on certain topics? I have seen an OLD copy on some Secretaries desks but I would like to have/make a digital updated copy with article references that one could keep with them to end any confusion.

If you are not sure what I am talking about, there is a chart that says a hand vote be taken for this matter while a ballot me taken for this matter. You could easily transfer that to a spreadsheet and reference that article and pehaps have it linked. Basically if a Secretary has a Laptop with them and a question arose about a balloting method a click of a button would directly send you to the PDF copy where the article is in the law book. It would be nice to have.

owls84

Premium Member
I believe you are right. I will check it out. Once I get the new spreadsheet made it I will send it out.

owls84

Premium Member
In steps Airset. Much like Google docs but I have been using it forever. It will even send text messages out if you need. Neat site.

Click Here For Revision 3

This was brought to you by Wingnut and myself. Let me know if there are any errors or any formatting changes that you would like to see.

Note: I just finished Revision 3. Let mw know if you would like to see any formating changes. Click above for the file in Excel Format.

Last edited: