My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unity and Prayer

TonyT2020

An old story tells of a rural area where villagers would travel in the dark to a church for night service.
Each villager would bring a lamp from home to guide their way.
Upon arrival, they'd sit the lamp in a church window and begin to pray.
By the time that the list villager arrived, the church was well light and darkness dispelled.

This story demonstrates the power that each one of us have as a Master Mason. While individually we all have light, together our light can accomplish greatness.
During these times of new found time, may we all continue to seek more light in Masonry.

Prayer:
Heavenly Father, Creator of all,
Thank you for another opportunity to dwell in unity with my brother masons through prayer.
Thank you for keeping them and their loved ones safe as we continue to live in these evolving times.
I ask that you continue to bless each Brother in a unique way, befitting their station in life.
Continue to strengthen them as they care for their loved ones and provide for their families.
Protect their families from all hurt, harm, and danger.
Fill their homes with your love, the love that only the G.A.O.T.U. can provide.
God, grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference.
May we continue to dwell together in unity through our fellowship and prayers to our creator. Amen.