My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanksgiving Message to my Craft (NOV 24 2020)

TonyT2020

Greetings RWs, PMs, and members of our great Craft.

On behalf of our Worshipful Master, WM Blyden, I extend you Holiday Greetings.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No matter one's religion, we are in the season when millions pause around the world to reflect and give thanks.
I give thanks to the G.A.O.T.U. for the many blessings that He has bestowed upon me.
He has given me a family that I hold near and dear to my heart and a Craft that has taught me so much.
I encourage you all to look for a way to show your loved ones and your fraternal brothers how thankful that you are for them.
I tell you now, I am thankful for each and every one of you that our Creator has allowed me to cross paths with.

Prayer:

Lord God, Creator of Heaven and Earth,
Thank you for bringing us all to the end of another year.
This year has been trying, but your grace and mercy has brought us through.
Where one or two are gathered, You bless us. Thank you for continuing to allow us to fellowship both in person and digitally.
I ask that you bring each brother of this Lodge joy that only you can bring as they observe the holidays.
May the joy in our lives move us to bring joy to others. You are the reason for the season and may we never forget it.
God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference.

I pray that you all rest well tonight and enjoy tomorrow surrounded by the ones that you love and hold dear.

God's peace be with you this Thanksgiving!