My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show the love

TonyT2020

6 September 2020 Message to my Craft:

Saint Peter, also known as Simon Peter, delivers a great message in 2 Peter 3:10.
The GAOTU is coming again, though we do not know the day nor time.
This is great news, that He shall return, but also uncertain as we do not know when.
I am encouraged by this to live my life better each day as it could be my last.
We all know that death can be sad and sudden; accident, disease etc.
Everyday is a gift and we must not take this for granted.
I encourage you all to love one another as fraternal brothers as if each day was your last.
We are gifts from God to each other; for encouragement, guidance, and support; let us not forget this.
Likewise, always seize the opportunity to show those that you love that you in fact do!
While your family know that you love them, showing it never hurts.

Prayer:
Heavenly Father, thank you for all of my fraternal brothers.
Seeing and fellowshipping with them always demonstrates the beauty of unity and strength.
I pray that you bless Benjamin F. Luke #127 and every brother that labor in its hive.
Continue to protect our families form hurt, harm, and danger.
I ask that you bless those whom are sick, under the doctor's care, and experiencing life trials.
Be with them and bring them comfort knowing that all is in your hands.
God, grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference.
May we continue to dwell together in unity through our prayers to the Great Architect of the Universe, Amen.

Stay safe and blessed my brothers.