My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking advice about GLoTX (dual) affiliation

bro.william

Premium Member
For completeness: Having gone through all the protocols the UGLE requires to introduce a member to the GLoTx, I just got word last night that my petition to Waco 92 was granted by the brethren there, so I am now on my way to having my membership formally processed. (And my wallet is $230 lighter!) Interestingly, I got word from their secretary via text that came through whilst I was sitting in my mother lodge witnessing a 3rd degree ceremony. Lovely timing.

Let me say thanks to those here who took an interest and talked me through it, in particular Bro. Lins, whose explanation of the rules was especially valuable.

Although it'll be several years before I'm there on a more permanent basis, I'll look forward to getting to know the guys better over time and getting a taste of Texas freemasonry as and when I can be in state.