My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prayers

Chaz

Brethren, I need too much so I'm just asking for prayers. I'm tired, just tired of it all...

Bloke

Premium Member
Brethren, I need too much so I'm just asking for prayers. I'm tired, just tired of it all...

So young to make such a statement... I always remember the sayings "this too shall pass" and "the lowest ebb of the flow mark the turning of the tide"

I'll whip out a prayer for you brother..

Last edited:

Brother H

From personal experience:
When I asked myself "why everything fell on my hand at the same time", when I was about to question myself where is the Almighty (Jesus forgive me), and when everything was over, I noticed that these were not obstacles: but it was the only way for my problem to be solved: "only by angelic magical hand"... No human was able to solve it and get me my right the way it was solved...
Keep looking to the East: stand tall, He's there.
All our prayers for your intention Bro.

Lebanon Lodge #10,
District Grand Lodge of Syria-Lebanon
Under the Jurisdiction of
The Grand Lodge of the F&AM of
The State Of New York

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry Pro

Chaz

Thank you for the prayers and sentiments brothers and gentlemen. Sometimes the burdens of life can seem overwhelming and I'm grateful to have people I can reach out too.