My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

prayers needed

Valiant1954

Dear brothers one of my lodgebrother is presently at the Polish/Ukarina border waiting for his wife to get through .Hehas been standing there since early Yesterday , his wife as in Kiev paying a visit to her parents when hell broke out , had contact with him an hour ago he is hopefull that his wife and parents can ge through the bordercontrol tonight or early tomorow so thatthey he can get rolling home to Malmoe, sweden, take him with you in you evening prayers and lets pray that the all mighty keep his hand over them,.

usar123

P
Dear brothers one of my lodgebrother is presently at the Polish/Ukarina border waiting for his wife to get through .Hehas been standing there since early Yesterday , his wife as in Kiev paying a visit to her parents when hell broke out , had contact with him an hour ago he is hopefull that his wife and parents can ge through the bordercontrol tonight or early tomorow so thatthey he can get rolling home to Malmoe, sweden, take him with you in you evening prayers and lets pray that the all mighty keep his hand over them,.
Will do praying !

Valiant1954

Tnx Brothers , they are still stuck but alla documents in oorder son recon they can pass the border today or tomorrow and start their journey back to Sweden

Valiant1954

Brother prayers are powerful and helps indeed they are now acrossthe border and resting 1 day before starting their journey to Sweden expect them to be here on Saturday thanks for you prayers and support brothers