My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of the Temple

Keith C

Last Thursday I along with 3 others went through the Order of the Temple at Damascus Commandry 95, Souderton,PA.

I was really blown away. I was the Exemplar for the group and the experience was very impactful and i have been mulling it over in my mind ever since. I think it will take a while to process everything.

The individual who lead the work is a former Radio Announcer and his powerful and distinctive voice greatly added to the experience. Also present and taking part in the work was the Grand Commander for PA SK Harry K Smith, Grand Captain General SK Joshua J Ney, SK Jerome J Phillips, Division Commander, A Grand Associate Prelate and 2 Aids to the Gran Commander, all of who's names escape me. Additionally several officers and members of the other Commandry from whom 2 of those receiving the order hailed.

I just wanted to mention what a moving experience it was and encourage anyone who has not joined Commandry to consider it.

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Site Benefactor
Congratulations Sir Knight! I am glad you enjoyed the ceremony. It is one of the most impressive and memorable in Freemasonry.