My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay I like it already

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
I have been browsing the new site and I love it Brother Blake thanks for the change, I think this will allow us to get to know each other better with pictures and all really cool. I know we all appreciate the hard work, keep it up I am inspired by it.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Thanks for the kind comments. I tried my best to convert everything over but it just didn't happen. Fortunately we're still in the infancy stage so the impact wasn't as bad as it could of been in the future. Glad we made the change and I think it is a better platform for us.

owls84

Premium Member
Did I mention that the Quick Reply function is simply awesome. Now I can post in a matter of seconds. Very efficient. I love it. Great Job Blake.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
Did I mention that the Quick Reply function is simply awesome. Now I can post in a matter of seconds. Very efficient. I love it. Great Job Blake.

it's a requirement on forums nowadays.

R

ravickery03

I have been browsing the new site and I love it Brother Blake thanks for the change, I think this will allow us to get to know each other better with pictures and all really cool. I know we all appreciate the hard work, keep it up I am inspired by it.

Or you could join FACEBOOK, where all the cool Masons hang out!