My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the site...not to being a Mason

mlanphier

Good evening Brethren. My passion is mainly the blue lodge I am finishing in the year 2022 in the East. I was initiated, passed, and raised in 1988. Went Scottish Rite 32nd in November of 1988 and onto the Shrine in the spring of 1989.

Bloke

Premium Member
Good evening Brethren. My passion is mainly the blue lodge I am finishing in the year 2022 in the East. I was initiated, passed, and raised in 1988. Went Scottish Rite 32nd in November of 1988 and onto the Shrine in the spring of 1989.
Hello again Brother.

Not being new to Masonry, and being a Freemasons for over three decades, what advice would you have for those not as far down the masonic road as you ?

mlanphier

Hello again Brother.

Not being new to Masonry, and being a Freemasons for over three decades, what advice would you have for those not as far down the masonic road as you ?
Look, listen, and think about the words and their true meanings. Any PDDGL will gladly help you. I also hope you prove proficiency on the third, get an osw and learn to read all the letters you see. ;)

Bloke

Premium Member
Look, listen, and think about the words and their true meanings. Any PDDGL will gladly help you. I also hope you prove proficiency on the third, get an osw and learn to read all the letters you see. ;)
Thank you. Look, listen and think - Great advice.

I often say, it is not just what you know about Freemasonry, but what you think about it which counts :) And you cannot think properly about it, unless you try to know it, and in knowing it, ask as many questions as you. I am still asking as many questions as I can... speaking of which...

What is a PDDGL ? Past Deputy, District Grand Lodge ? (we don't have that rank/postition )
And OSW ? A ritual cipher of some sort ?

I am still asking questions on anything I meet and don't know :).

I ask a lot of questions :)