My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lebanon

Winter

Premium Member
You were looking for a Lodge in Lebanon a few months ago? Did you find one? Just curious since your profile image now makes it look like you are a Brother.

Roxec

You were looking for a Lodge in Lebanon a few months ago? Did you find one? Just curious since your profile image now makes it look like you are a Brother.
Well i found one but after few researches seems like they are not official, and the others are closed due to corona lockdown. Searching for a person officially in to communicate with. About my profile i just liked it

Winter

Premium Member
Well i found one but after few researches seems like they are not official, and the others are closed due to corona lockdown. Searching for a person officially in to communicate with. About my profile i just liked it
Well, I hope you keep searching and find a good Lodge. A friendly suggestion though, using Masonic symbols before you are initiated is frowned upon. It could give the wrong impression.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk