My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installed as King in my HRA Chapter Last Night

Keith C

Last Night I was Elected and Installed as King of Lansdale Royal Arch Chapter No 301. We also Elected a new MEHP and Scribe. Unfortunately our new MEHP (Who is also my Senior Warden in Blue Lodge) is still recovering from COVID 19 he contracted over the week of Christmas. Hopefully next month he will be in better health and able to be Installed and start his already delayed year.

Keith C

Interesting.. here you would be called the First Principal..

Congrats !

I love the differences. I would not be surprised in the Titles in PA are different than everywhere else. Everything is different in PA! (Actually AASR is pretty much the same as the rest of the NMJ. I can't speak for Shrine and Grotto. My wife informs me that OES differs as well.)

YHWH

In York Rite The First Principal is the High Priest, because USA is a (Union of) Republic(s).

Tree Principals are needed because they complete the... Completeness of initiation, like Melquitsedek (and of course Jesus Christ)