My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Lodge directive to violate Masonic Law

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
All of my degrees I was hood winked. BUT inbox me brother.
I don’t doubt that you were, but you didn’t respond to either of my points.

if something can’t be stated here, it shouldn’t be stated in an IM to someone you don’t know.

The name of your ritual is not a masonic secret. It is right there on the cover.

By the way, I think your jurisdiction is MWGL AR PHA, not GL of AR.

The Three Great Lights

I don’t doubt that you were, but you didn’t respond to either of my points.

if something can’t be stated here, it shouldn’t be stated in an IM to someone you don’t know.

The name of your ritual is not a masonic secret. It is right there on the cover.

By the way, I think your jurisdiction is MWGL AR PHA, not GL of AR.
Hey I see this site isn't for me. Brother enjoy. I will logout. Thanks but I am taught as a mason in a masonic lodge and to use my tools. Temperance is a virtue. Look Well To The East!

Winter

Premium Member
Hey, we wouldn't want you to do anything that violates or Obligation. I guess we have different wording in ours. Take care.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Hey I see this site isn't for me. Brother enjoy. I will logout. Thanks but I am taught as a mason in a masonic lodge and to use my tools. Temperance is a virtue. Look Well To The East!
As you gain experience, hopefully you will understand what you may have been taught. At this point you have hoodwinked yourself from receiving knowledge.