My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God's Sheep

TonyT2020

Message to my Craft on 12 OCT 2020:

I pray that this correspondence finds you all in good health and spirits.
It was great fellowshipping and learning with you all during our recent Lodge of Instruction.
On behalf of WM Mackey, I’d like to extend this message and prayer to you and your loved ones:

Sheep lie down when they are fed and feel secure.
They should not drink from a stream or "living water" as it's often called Biblically,
because their wool will become too heavy making it easier to drown.
Thank you God for giving me peace amongst my fraternal brothers and family.
May we all rest well this night feeling spiritually full and safe in our Creator's arms.

Prayer:
Heavenly Father, thank you for all of my fraternal brothers and our peaceful dwelling.
Seeing and fellowshipping with them always demonstrates the beauty of unity in our great fraternal order.
I pray that you bless every brother that labor in the hive of Benjamin F. Luke 127.
Empower us to remain busy bees as we strive to spread the cement of brotherly love daily.
Continue to protect our families from all forms of hurt, harm, and danger both seen and unseen.
I ask that you bless those who are sick, under the doctor's care, and experiencing life trials.
Be with them and bring them comfort knowing that all is in your hands as you are the divine physician.
God, grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference.
May God bring you each peace that only He can and no being can take away. Amen.

Stay safe and blessed my brothers. Have a joyous week.