My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funerals and Masonic Charges

Joey

Co-Founder
Staff Member
Everybody, especially me, is glad this worked out for the best. I had a huge mountain lifted off of my shoulders by the Grand Secretary.

Gerald.Harris

Premium Member
Premium Member
Thank goodness he WILL have one. It will be held tomorrow.

Thank goodness this mess worked its self out without creating another nasty problem for our GM to deal with. I am of the opinion that if two brothers are at odds with each other, they should be forced to go into a lodge room, kneel at the alter with a Holy Bible and retake their obligations, look each other square in the eyes, and if they still have diffrences, then get on with the legal stuff.

I am also in agreement with the brother who said he did not rest well with the idea, of picking and choosing which laws we wish to follow, and which ones we want to circumvent. The laws are the same ones that we all swore we would uphold. If there is a law which anyone of us finds un-just, then we should follow our conscience, and submit a resolution to Grand Lodge to get it changed. If the Brother who wants the change made is not a member of Grand Lodge, then get your lodge to submit the resolution, or one of the members of Grand Lodge to sponser the resolution.

Wingnut

Premium Member
Thank goodness this mess worked its self out without creating another nasty problem for our GM to deal with. I am of the opinion that if two brothers are at odds with each other, they should be forced to go into a lodge room, kneel at the alter with a Holy Bible and retake their obligations, look each other square in the eyes, and if they still have diffrences, then get on with the legal stuff.

I had this vision of when my kids were little and I would make them kneel on the floor and put their noses together when they were fighting... within seconds they were laughing

RedTemplar

Johnny Joe Combs
Premium Member
Was this brother ever diagnosed as having dementia? If not, someone else may need to be evaluated.