My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freemasonry & the Old West Crowd Funding Campaign

Carl Hartman

I'm a Mason in the US, Colorado. We produce television programming for TV networks. Freemasonry & the Old West is a program we developed to showcase the immense contributions Masonry has had in developing and expanding the country beyond what our brothers that had a hand in founding this country accomplished.

A number of Grand Lodges (including Texas) have been distributing the video for the project.

We have traction with several of the large cable networks, but they have requested some re-writes and alterations to the concept before we can move forward. We are offering, as part of the campaign, some great rewards for contributing.

My partner in this project is one of the leading producers on TV and our writer has 3 Emmy's. I produced TV for almost 20 years at major tv networks and was an executive for 8 years. We have a stellar team working on this. (Alas, my wife was sick for a number of years and depleted my savings or I would do this out of my own pocket).

Last week we had over 27K views of our Vimeo video promoting this project and that just grew this week to 29.5K. There is a great opportunity here to portray Freemasonry in something other than a "light" of conspiracies. Ahem. Pardon. That tells me we probably have about 2000-2500 brothers a week that are enjoying the video. Let's make the series happen!

Additionally, our ultimate goal is to use the larger television project to produce a ton of materials freely available for Masonic education for brothers everywhere. So, a simple donation of $5, $25, $50 or $100 can provide a huge benefit in the long run to bringing our brothers further light.

This is the link to donate.

http://www.youvegotfunds.com/profile.php?pid=177

[video=vimeo;43013696]http://vimeo.com/43013696[/video]

bezobrazan

Re: Freemasonry & the Old West Crowd Funding Campa

Good luck brother and I wish you success in this endeavor. I love the project and commend your work. As an aspiring scriptwriter and long time set painter I know how hard it is to launch a project. Something that finally shines a positive light on the Fraternity would be refreshing.

My Freemasonry HD