My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freemasonry Still Alive And Well, And (Mostly) Men-Only

masterhiram62

i dont know if this is the right area for this but my grand lodge of maine .now has a ad on my local radio station that the grand lodge of maine is running for the next 5 weeks promoting freemasonry. i think this is a good way to get all men involved.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
i dont know if this is the right area for this but my grand lodge of maine .now has a ad on my local radio station that the grand lodge of maine is running for the next 5 weeks promoting freemasonry. i think this is a good way to get all men involved.
Sounds like a good idea.

Carl_in_NH

Site Benefactor
Massachusetts has done a really good job of promoting the Craft over the years with radio and TV spots featuring an actor portraying Benjamin Franklin. If you've not seen them, go take a look at the MA GL web site - they have them for viewing on line.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Massachusetts has done a really good job of promoting the Craft over the years with radio and TV spots featuring an actor portraying Benjamin Franklin. If you've not seen them, go take a look at the MA GL web site - they have them for viewing on line.
I've seen this, very well done.

Bloke

Premium Member

I think so, we went further - we produced a weekly TV show. I can't remember if it ran for two or three seasons...

http://www.c31.org.au/program/view/program/freemasons-victoria-the-inside-story

It's been run again and was one of their highest rating shows..

There are bits of it here https://www.youtube.com/user/freemasonsvic/videos