My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freemasonry, spies and internal Vatican letters in butler's document stash

cog41

Premium Member
It was secret documents in the Vatican vault that finally vindicated and cleared the name of the Knights Templar.

Love to delve into all those pages of files, books, letters, edicts etc.. Think of the history and "secrets" that are hidden away in that place.

BEDickey

Premium Member
I wish every treasure stored in the Vatican was open for public enlightenment. After almost 400 years, I bet their archives could shed a lot of light on a lot of things.

jvarnell

Premium Member
I wish every treasure stored in the Vatican was open for public enlightenment. After almost 400 years, I bet their archives could shed a lot of light on a lot of things.

There are two types of documents there most are sealed for only 100years and can be viewed apon request. The others have a date the sitting pope puts on them for when they can be un-sealed.I have heard that most of the Mason stuff is un-sealed.

Go see if what you think is there shows up.
http://www.vaticanlibrary.va/home.php?pag=sezione_catalogo&ling=eng&BC=11