My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Experienced & Certified Medical Biller seeking remote position

Premium Member
Hi,
I am a certified medical biller with ten years of experience, currently seeking remote work in billing and A/R management, either full-time or part-time. I have worked in general medicine/family practice and urgent care, mental health, and DME. (In addition to my AAPC-Certified Professional Biller certificate, I am looking to test this year for the AAPC-Certified Professional Coder certificate, as well.)
I am currently providing billing services by remote for a small agency in the Portland, Oregon area, but the hours amount to no more than 15 weekly, and I am in need of more.
Also, should it benefit your practice, I am bilingual, being fluent in Spanish, and comfortable with medical terminology in both languages.
If you are a medical professional or work in a medical office and know of a need for an experienced and certified medical biller in any capacity, please do reach out.
I appreciate your taking the time to read this.
Thank you so much.