My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My journey in Masonery

Harolds931

I was initiated May 11, 1972. I was passed October 23, 1972 I was raised February 25, 1974. My large was number 628 and AM bell buckle Tennessee. I transferred my lodge to SHELBYVILLE the number 122 And then became a member ofAl Menah Temple, Nashville, Tennessee and was a member of the baggy group as well as the marching group. I was a charter member of the Shrine Circus. In my years I have the super excellent MasterCard, the Royal and select Masters Murfreesboro, Tennessee, 10 2596 also remember the camaraderie number 10 night Templar Murfreesboro, Tennessee life sponsor for the foundation. Also a member the Murfreesboro Council number 0115 cryptic masons Murfreesboro, Tennessee Pythagoras Chapter number 150 Royal Arch masons also I purchased a exempt certificate for a donation to knights Templar eye foundation membership for many further assessment and night Templar foundation as a Masonic charity remember A member of Murfreesboro camaraderie number 0010 knights Temple I have tried to cover what I did in masonry February 25, 2024. I was expecting my 50 year certificate to my surprise. I was told two years a blue Lodge dues were not paid. I had no clue why now what should I do?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 18

Harolds931

I was initiated May 11, 1972. I was passed October 23, 1972 I was raised February 25, 1974. My large was number 628 and AM bell buckle Tennessee. I transferred my lodge to SHELBYVILLE the number 122 And then became a member ofAl Menah Temple, Nashville, Tennessee and was a member of the baggy group as well as the marching group. I was a charter member of the Shrine Circus. In my years I have the super excellent MasterCard, the Royal and select Masters Murfreesboro, Tennessee, 10 2596 also remember the camaraderie number 10 night Templar Murfreesboro, Tennessee life sponsor for the foundation. Also a member the Murfreesboro Council number 0115 cryptic masons Murfreesboro, Tennessee Pythagoras Chapter number 150 Royal Arch masons also I purchased a exempt certificate for a donation to knights Templar eye foundation membership for many further assessment and night Templar foundation as a Masonic charity remember A member of Murfreesboro camaraderie number 0010 knights Temple I have tried to cover what I did in masonry February 25, 2024. I was expecting my 50 year certificate to my surprise. I was told two years a blue Lodge dues were not paid. I had no clue why now what should I do?

Bloke

Premium Member
You have been busy.

Do you think you missed those two years ? It does happen...

Swapping lodges can create that problem. Ask them to look into it. Here, things are reviewed on a case by case basis and if you were a member of other Orders requiring Craft membership, this begs the question how did you achieve that unless an error has been made ?

Here, you get a 50 Year Jewel and Certificate. It marks 50 Years continuous service from the date you are initiated in a Lodge under our GL, not an anniversary of your Initiation. You're only a couple of years short and if there was something strange looking, you'd likely get your 50 Year Jewel here. Do you know when you transferred ? If handwritten records I would be looking for a 6 that looks like an 8 in them... or some other sort of document (like a team list or attendance book) which shows you were there when they think you were not.