My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your zodiac sign?

CLewey44

I'm by no means an adamant astrologist but just curious everyone's sign and how they may (or may not) correlate with their Myfreemasonry persona. Masonry dabbles in it so maybe it's a little related.

I'm a Capricorn.

CLewey44

Persona is a perception othwrs may have for example. How we come off on a website is probably not exactly the same as day to day at work, around family, close friend, you kids etc.

ERHansen

I think I would be even more interested to know how everyone feels their Meyer's Briggs test fits with what they do in their Masonic groups.

I'm an INTJ and I wish I had known more about it when I was younger, both before I was in my youth group and after. I always thought there was something wrong with me because of my introversion and also the way that I functioned in groups. And now I acknowledge what my strengths and weaknesses are and try to utilize or minimize them in Masonic group settings.

https://www.16personalities.com/