My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Visiting New York

John hawkins

I'm going to be in New York from May 30th until June 2nd and would love to visit a lodge while there. Has any brethren any information as to lodges dates and times, so I can pass it on to our secretary to arange a visit.
Fraternal Greetings
John

Sent from my SM-N910F using My Freemasonry mobile app

Bro Asad

Premium Member
I'm going to be in New York from May 30th until June 2nd and would love to visit a lodge while there. Has any brethren any information as to lodges dates and times, so I can pass it on to our secretary to arange a visit.
Fraternal Greetings
John

If you can extend your visitation just one more day, please come by the Whitestone temple! If memory serves me right June 3rd we will be headed upstate for the Spartan race, where brothers will be raising money for various charities by participating in a tuxedo race, climb, pull-up/push-up competition, among many other activities. Also if I'm not mistaken there will be a classic car show which should be lots of fun for brothers and car enthusiasts alike.
Maybe we can arrange stay for you as well? Take the bed bro I'll chill on the couch

John hawkins

Many thanks brother for the offer but sadly will not be able to I'm actually taking the wife for her birthday and have to fly back due to work commitments just trying to kill two birds with one stone she will get to New York I hopefully get to experience a lodge there and meet other brethren

jermy Bell

I would like to visit some of the bigger lodges in new york, and Washington D.C., but my wife insist that my cable tow isn't going to reach that far. Without her. Lol !

Bro Asad

Premium Member
I would like to visit some of the bigger lodges in new york, and Washington D.C., but my wife insist that my cable tow isn't going to reach that far. Without her. Lol !
Close to Washington DC (check out Scottish Rite G there) is Virginia, I'm positive you would immensely enjoy a visit to the George Washington Masonic National Memorial. It's worth the trip (Alexandria VA north). When in NY, send me a pm!