My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Understanding the Handbook

Highfour137

I have been given the chance to hold the seat of Junior Deacon but need help understanding the handbook. Where can I seek help on this?

Winter

Premium Member
I have been given the chance to hold the seat of Junior Deacon but need help understanding the handbook. Where can I seek help on this?
We don't know where you are. Every jurisdiction will have material unique to that Grand Lodge. I personally think this needs to be a discussion to have with the WM you will potentially be serving under instead of here. You will get much more relevant information to help you.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
As Winter says, this is stuff that you shouldn't be trying to do on the Internet but should be talking face to face with your fellow Lodge Officers about.

It would be a good idea to find out if your Lodge holds a Lodge of Instruction or Practice (it may be called something else) but this is when the Officers get together to sort this stuff out.