My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So it Begins...

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
My wife told me that due to some circumstances going on with the Line Officers during this year that she had been asked to SKIP a station at the next election / installation. Currently she is our Chapter's Associate Conductress, she will be moving (if elected) directly into the West as Associate Matron. She said that she would not accept the move unless it was ok with me, and did not cause any confrontations with my current Lodge and YR duties. Of course I said YES.

This move will keep me from being Worshipful Master and Worthy Patron during the same year, so it helps a lot. However, for me moving from the sideline and occasional pro-tem directly into the West with her. I had simply assumed that I still had one more year to prepare....

My Schedule (as of now):

Worthy Matron (OES) & High Priest (YR) ~ 2012
Worshipful Master & Thrice Illustrious Master (YR) ~ 2013

M

mark!

Hope the move goes well for you and yours, looks like it will keep you from pulling double or triple duty at least.