My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, . . . did you see this news item: At least 40 killed in Mexico in 24-hour . . .

Ol Kev

At least 40 killed in Mexico in 24-hour period

"Eleven bodies shot with high-powered rifles were found earlier Friday, piled near a water well on the outskirts of Mexico City, where the gang is fighting the Knights Templar, Poire said. That is an offshoot of the La Familia gang that has terrorized its home state of Michoacan."

I am not a Sir Knight, but it REALLY "bugs" me (read into this stronger terms) that a bunch of bandits continue to rip us off.

I had a post in another thread referencing where street gangs had made use of the square and compasses too.

I really wish we could do something about this but, I don't see how.

Mlugo1247

Premium Member
Jk. mexico is a really dangerous place right now. My wifes parents just got rob and threatened by a cartel called the Zetas. They were just traveling back home when the got surrounded on a dirt road and robbed. Innocent people are getting hurt.

Nate C.

Re: So, . . . did you see this news item: At least 40 killed in Mexico in 24-hour . .

That whole country is about ready to melt down.

Ol Kev

Re: So, . . . did you see this news item: At least 40 killed in Mexico in 24-hour . .

Just for clarity, I understand how dangerous Mexico is. My point is that gangs are taking Masonic symbols and names and calling them their own.