My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures of rings

John Schnitz

Premium Member
I purchased my ring from joy jewelers.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Attachments

• 1400035131549.jpg
    1400035131549.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 642

crono782

Premium Member
Personally, I'm not a terribly big fan of the "class ring" style ring for anything besides class rings, hah. But to each their own.

dfreybur

Premium Member
Personally, I'm not a terribly big fan of the "class ring" style ring for anything besides class rings, hah. But to each their own.

I've got "class ring" style PM, SR and Shrine rings. Yet when I bought my black tungsten PM ring I've worn it continually since. Interesting how that worked out.

crono782

Premium Member
I've got "class ring" style PM, SR and Shrine rings. Yet when I bought my black tungsten PM ring I've worn it continually since. Interesting how that worked out.
Yah those tungsten rings are sharp.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Boxing Buckeye

My Grandmother told me that once I became a Mason she would give me Grandpa's ring and as a gift, pay to have it sized. I was very excited about wearing a 70 year old ring that my grandfather wore. Turns out, the ring in the lockbox wasn't my grandpa's, my Dad has his ring. My consulation prize....my Great-Grandfather's 90 year old blue lodge ring! I'm so excited, I'll be sure to post a pic once sizing and polishing are complete