My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OMG ! I'm dying !!!

Bloke

Premium Member
So I've eaten a good lunch... and my neighbour (an Italian Nonna) has just brought me in some hot minestrone soup, fresh off her stove.... I can smell it from the kitchen all the way to my desk at home. I really shouldn't eat it, I've had more than enough.. but the amazing smell is killing me... I can't really cover it and put it in the fridge.. its too hot, but I think I am gonna go nuts if I don't eat it.

What a brilliant first world problem to have, beautiful neighbours and food oversupply / hot soup problem.

Have you had any such similar "dilemmas" caused by the kindness of others ?

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Have you had any such similar "dilemmas" caused by the kindness of others ?
A female co-worker of mine, who was a wonderful cook, used to bring me home cooked food often to have for lunch. The problem? She would bring me enough food for three people and then be offended if I didn't eat every bite!

Bloke

Premium Member
A female co-worker of mine, who was a wonderful cook, used to bring me home cooked food often to have for lunch. The problem? She would bring me enough food for three people and then be offended if I didn't eat every bite!
LOL.... that's the problem I have with my neighbour. I ate the soup as a late dinner (it was even better than it smelled), serving half and polishing it off, I could not resist the balance.

God Bless all the Nonnas :)

goomba

Neo-Antient
Site Benefactor
A work Christmas party one year.

A co-worker made dip. I took a bite and was floored. Best I had ever eaten. I asked her what it was and she said "it's just cheese dip." I don't know what the hell she did to it. She was a narcotics detective so..... lol.

Bloke

Premium Member
A work Christmas party one year.

A co-worker made dip. I took a bite and was floored. Best I had ever eaten. I asked her what it was and she said "it's just cheese dip." I don't know what the hell she did to it. She was a narcotics detective so..... lol.
Bwahahahahahaha !