My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member in Finland

Jones322

I've been interested in Freemasons for twenty years and been considering membership for almost three years. I didn't know anyone who was publicly a Freemason, but I was instructed to approach the local lodge. I tried to get in touch with the local lodge already two years ago, but due to the corona pandemic, it only started happening a couple of months ago. Through an acquaintance, I got in touch with the master of the local lodge and he asked to send a letter that will be read at the meeting. Because of the letter, a few brothers wanted to meet me (acquaintances I didn't know were masons) and a few days ago I received an application form with a sponsor and references :cool:

So I have taken the first step towards the light and I am waiting very much if my application is saved and the investigative committee gets to check my background! I hope to get my first degree later this year.