My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Some Prayers Brother

JBD

Premium Member
Yesterday I learned my cousin died - he had been sick and battled hard for some time. It still does not relieve the pain. He was a PM former DDGM; 50 Year and a Good Man. He was one of the reasons I am a Mason today. If you don't mind say a prayer or two for the family of Brother James Loy Hammmond, PM - he dropped the working tools of life and the 9th class will take over at 10AM Saturday.

His death came just a few days after we learned at Cooke-Peavy 1162 that our Past Master from 2007-2008 Hemut Schubert died unexpectedly while traveling in Europe. His widow is trying to deal with the enormous task of an international body return.

Today I got a call from a friend whom I have know 31 years and his son died at 54 today. He leaves behind a wife two kids and a new grandbaby.

Been a tough week - need to be in Arkansas and Paris Texas for funerals one hour apart on Saturday for family and near family.

If you happen to be in Paris Texas and happen to have an hour or so Saturday morning maybe you can stop by in my place as my brother for the family of Troy Randall Smith - or maybe, just say a little prayer for his Mama, Daddy, Brother, Wife, Daughter, Son and extended family. He was a good man, good husband and great father.

Thanks Brothers

RedTemplar

Johnny Joe Combs
Premium Member
May God grant a double portion of His Love to you, Brother JBD, and your family and friends as well during this veil of tears.