My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MoT Fantasy Football League.... Sign Up Now!!!

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Alright, I kind of fell behind on getting this thread started, but here we are at least. I have already re-registered the MoT Fantasy Football league on Yahoo. I sent out invites to everyone that was in it last season as well. So far, there is only myself and one other person that has registered with the league, so we have plenty of room for anyone that wants to join up and play this season.

Either send me a PM or reply to this thread with your email address and I will get an invite sent out to you. FYI for those that haven't played in our league before, we do play on Yahoo so you will need either a Yahoo email address, or whatever email address that will let you have access to Yahoo's stuff.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Got four spots filled. We can play with this, but could use another four to six team managers.... (Just bumping this thread...lol) Let me know if you want to get in the league this season.

owls84

Premium Member
I'm in if y'all will let me play this year. I know it took like 9 weeks before I lost a game. Then just so y'all didn't get mad I threw a couple and settled for 3rd.

Ashlar76

Premium Member
Nothing like good ole Fantasy Football. I know I'm kind of new around here, but I'd like to play if there's still room. Email: xapollo@ymail.com

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Fuzzylumpkin13@yahoo.com
Nothing like good ole Fantasy Football. I know I'm kind of new around here, but I'd like to play if there's still room. Email: xapollo@ymail.com

Sorry for the delay, Brothers. I just sent all three of ya'll invites to the league. Bro. Vick--- Just a heads up, since we are playing on Yahoo, you will need a log in that is usable on Yahoo. Usually it is some sort of Yahoo email address or user ID or something. I don't know if a gmail account will let you log in on Yahoo, especially for the Fantasy Football thing. If it won't let you join with that email address that you gave me, let me know if you have a Yahoo email address that you can use to log in on Yahoo that you want to use, and I can send an invite to that. For sure would love to have ya in the league this season.

Sorry fellas I just registered so your chances of winning are nil.
Riiiiight.... lol
I'm in if y'all will let me play this year. I know it took like 9 weeks before I lost a game. Then just so y'all didn't get mad I threw a couple and settled for 3rd.
Threw a couple, huh? I'm inclined to believe that you just LUCKED out on those first 9 matchups and real life finally caught up to you. You settled for 3rd??? Yea, this season all you are going to be seeing is the consolation bracket.... Just sayin. Don't be a sally lol ;-)

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
All who are already in the league, and the Brothers that I have invited.... I am needing to know what day of the week and time is best for all of you for us to do the online draft.... Post what works best for you, and don't be that guy that isn't actually online for the draft... Lol, I'm thinking that either this season or next, we need form a committee to meet up and draft an offical League Constitution... In that constitution is a penalty for not being online for the draft haha...Maybe something like losing the first pick that is autodrafted for you...lol All in favor of forming a three man League Constitution Drafting Committee??? Lol

Michael Hatley

Premium Member
Lets see - Mondays and Thursdays are usually pretty busy on this end. Maybe a Saturday would hold up as best for a lot of folks? I bet all of of us have lodge this or shrine that during the week.

owls84

Premium Member
Wednesday and Thursday I have class. Believe it or not I do have a little bit of class.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Okay.... So a Saturday sounds like a good day. I'll look at the start of the season and all that, and I'll pick one out. What about time preferences? Sometime in the evening???

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Alright... So the draft is getting set for Saturday, August 25th at 6:30 p.m. That is a week from this Saturday and should give some time to work the waivers and a trade or two before the season starts. Let me know if ya'll want to change the day or time.