My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Message to my Craft on 8 Feb 2021 (The Sharp Spirit)

TonyT2020

Greetings, RWs, PMs, and Brothers of the Craft!

I pray that this correspondence finds you and your families in great health and spirits.

On behalf of WM Blyden, I extend you the below for your spiritual strengthening:

When I was young my grandmother taught me to pray that "Thy will, not my will, be done."
Our God is not like a dull knife, needing sharpening.

The Spirit of God is a sharp blade that slices to the heart of the matter.

It get though the confused, the hidden, and the emotion.

In this way we are guided to do what is just, Spirit-filled, and right.

Prayer:

Lord, God, thank you for your continued blessings and protection.
We know that it is your grace and mercy that has bought us thus far.
We pray that you continue to bless and protect us and our families in our daily journeys.
Strengthen us that we may stand strong against harm and the ills of the world.
Empower us to help the needy and sick when in the length of our cable toe.
By spreading the cement of brotherly love, may we be an example of your goodness and ray of hope to others.
Continue to bless and guide our Worshipful Master as he guides our Craft and our fraternal works.
Bless those who continue to fight this pandemic and care for the ill.
May your touch of healing and strength be upon everyone that illness has befallen.
Continue to make us better men by combining the teachings of Freemasonry with your word in all that we do.
God give us the serenity to accept the things that we cannot change, courage to change the things that we can, and wisdom to know the difference.

May the Spirit of God send the Word to order our steps.

Have a blessed Monday and week my Brothers.