My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Killeen Lodge

Garrettsdaddy

Rev. Scott Kerschner PM
Premium Member
Brothers, I was wondering if any brothers on here belong to, or know of anyone from the Killeen Lodge. My wife, 8 you old Autistic son, and myself are moving to Killeen this summer. I am a Past Master, and currently serve as Secretary of Charlevoix Lodge # 282, in Charlevoix, Michigan. I am blessed to have family that live in Killeen. I would just like to try and make contact with a brother or brothers. I pride myself on having an EXTENSIVE digital Masonic library. Which I am always eager to share on here or for any Lodge or brothers. God bless and brotherly love to all.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

joshwinn06

Greetings Brother,

I hail from Roger Huges lodge #624 here in Austin Tx. We have a lodge in Killeen in our district so whenever you come down I can put you in contact with them. Email me at joshwinn06@yahoo.com and I will shoot you my number.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Garrettsdaddy

Rev. Scott Kerschner PM
Premium Member
Thank you for the link, as it gets closer to the time we are moving to Killeen i will make contact. We are really looking forward to moving to the Killeen area, and i am looking forward to meeting new brothers.

Garrettsdaddy

Rev. Scott Kerschner PM
Premium Member
Toodmont,
Thank you so much. We are still deciding on the move date. We think it will be the end of June 2014. As we get closer i will let you know, i am eager to move and to get out of this crazy snow and ice. Our winter has been really bad this year, and it causes me a lot of problems. I look forward to meeting you and other brothers. Thank you for your reply.