My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 or Ipad 3?

Txmason

I am interested in purchasing my first iPad. I have an iphone 4 and love it! I would enjoy everyone's suggestion as to wether to buy an iPad 2 now or the IPad 3 or wait until October of this year to see if apple releases something else.

Best,
Bro. Jerry

Sent from my iPhone using Freemasonry

sands67

Premium Member
It is doubtful that apple will release another iPad this year. There have been plenty of improvements in the iPad hd or iPad 3 as it is called to ward of the competition. As you are already an apple fan the choice for tablet brand would be obvious:) . With the iPad 2 only dropping 100 bucks I would definitely be looking at the iPad 3 just for the retina screen. No visible pixels at distance of 15 inches is a remarkable acheivement.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Snagged a white 32gig LTE (AT&T) and WOW! The screen alone is worth the upgrade! It's absolutely STUNNING!

I had a $50 gift certificate, $60 Best Buy Reward Zone coupon and traded in my old 1st gen iPad and iPad 2 with a cracked screen. Shaved about 1/2 off the price of the new one. Oh, and LTE is sweet!

429948_10150672680914840_817154839_9045429_1316377257_n.jpg

sands67

Premium Member
Very Nice :) .I haven't looked yet and not sure I am ready to leap from the android world with the purchase like an iPad. If I don't see a competitor coming soon with comparable specs who knows.