My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi

Winter

Premium Member
Your profile says you are from Algeria. I believe Freemasonry is still illegal there. You would need to move to a country where it is permited.

Bloke

Premium Member
its not problem legal or illegal i can do anything in secret
That would not be the view of Freemasons if I am reading your comment correctly. The character of a Freemason should not be just to obey the law of the land, but be of such good conduct, if your "secret" deeds were known, the only thing they should attract is praise for good works.

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
Another waste of time... Anyone who would willingly seek to do something that is clearly illegal would never make a good member. IGNORE!!!

But Brother Coachn,

Freemasonry is shrouded in secrecy . Just kidding. I agree 100% with your statement, and I’m not sure why so many men that are in countries where it is banned seek to join.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
But Brother Coachn,

Freemasonry is shrouded in secrecy . Just kidding. I agree 100% with your statement, and I’m not sure why so many men that are in countries where it is banned seek to join.
From everything that is provided to me when I interview those who seek to join in those areas, their reasons are pretty clear. They have been provided a lot of nonsense information that has nothing to do with the reality of membership.

They are purposefully mislead into believing that gaining membership entitles them to money, power, control, fame, fortune, favors, opportunity, wealth, health, and even blessings/favors from the god(s).

However, the reality is quite different and their mistaken view sets them up for being scammed, abused, and taken advantage of by those who use a false view to the determent of those who don't know any better.

I totally understand (albeit strongly disagree!) as to why they would risk illegalities when they wrongly and mistakenly hope to use membership to escape their current situation. Desperation does strange things to a person's reasoning and grasping for anything that looks advantageous does occur at times.

Oddly enough, one would think that they would be honest with themselves and realize somewhere deep inside that such wholesale advantages simple do not exist in life. Even the illusion of such advantages most always involves selling one's soul! (And the few seekers that do realize this, willing offer theirs up if they believe they can get someone to take it! A catch-22 situation since this offer actually opts them out of membership in our case 'cause we ain't in that kinda business!)

Last edited:

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
From everything that is provided to me when I interview those who seek to join in those areas, their reasons are pretty clear. They have been provided a lot of nonsense information that has noting to do with the reality of membership.

They are purposefully mislead into believing that gaining membership entitles them to money, power, control, fame, fortune, favors, opportunity, wealth, health, and even blessings/favors from the god(s).

However, the reality is quite different and their mistaken view sets them up for being scammed, abused, and taken advantage of by those who use a false view to the determent of those who any better.

I totally understand (albeit strongly disagree!) as to why they would risk illegalities when they wrongly and mistakenly hope to use membership to escape their current situation. Despiration does strange things to a person's reasoning and grasping for anything that looks advantageous does occur at times.

Oddly enough, one would think that they would be honest with themselves and realize somewhere deep inside that such wholesale advantages simple do not exist in life. Even the illusion of such advantages most always involves selling one's soul! (And the few seekers that do realize this, willing offer theirs up if they beleive they can get someone to take it! A catch-22 situation sice this offer actually opts them out of membership in our case 'cause we ain't in that kinda business!)

No rebut from me Brother. I find merit in your assessment.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor

….
You’re still mad about not getting that gift bag, aren’t you?

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
You’re still mad about not getting that gift bag, aren’t you?
Are you referring to these?

1682680636535.png