My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings - OH / UT

DTMetzger

Wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. My Grandfather was a Mason and at his funeral, I spoke to those gathered and gave a heartfelt eulogy. I was named after him and as the eldest child, only son, I took the responsibility as a priority. Years later, upon reflection, wanted to investigate his role as a Mason and looking to learn how to identify his particular Lodge. Do know it would have been located in Ohio, albeit now I reside in UT. Any suggestions or guidance as to how I should proceed?
Thanks in advance,
Don

MarkR

Premium Member
Try contacting the the Grand Lodge of Ohio. Give them as much information as you can, i.e., full name, date of birth, city of residence.

flipster

A newly initiated EA this past Tuesday is the great grandson of a mason of our lodge. . When he sat in the northeast corner, I told him I knew for a fact his great grandfather had sat in that spot on April 17, 1916. GL is very helpful in locating such information. The thought of the seating arrangement alone was a thrill for the new brother.