My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funeral

Bro Book

Greetings Brothers, I am WM Booker Mckinstry ( Bro Book ) of Excelsior #43 out of Pensacola Florida, working under the protection of the MWUGL of Florida. I have a PM, who's sister passed on the the South side of Chicago, funeral is Saturday, I thought it would warm his heart to see some Brothers. Anyone on this site from that area Halsted Street?

Sent from my RCT6973W43 using My Freemasonry mobile app

Bloke

Premium Member
We always go to these.. its typical to see half my mother lodge turn up, sadly at my other lodge, we only get a handful, but regardless, I am there in spirit.

Sorry for our Brother's loss.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Greetings Brothers, I am WM Booker Mckinstry ( Bro Book ) of Excelsior #43 out of Pensacola Florida, working under the protection of the MWUGL of Florida. I have a PM, who's sister passed on the the South side of Chicago, funeral is Saturday, I thought it would warm his heart to see some Brothers. Anyone on this site from that area Halsted Street?

Sent from my RCT6973W43 using My Freemasonry mobile app
Ahh, don’t arrive till Monday or would do.
Condolences to the family.