My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fraternal Greetings, Brethren!!!

KhalilN

My name is Khalil and I hail from Masters of the Craft #5 AF&AM, King of Kings GL, NJ. I have been privileged to be a member of the Craft since 2006, although in my family we have been Freemasons for 3 generations. I came late, but without hesitation. I am looking forward to being active here and everywhere else I travel, seeking Light and Fellowship among the Brethren worldwide.

Winter

Premium Member
My name is Khalil and I hail from Masters of the Craft #5 AF&AM, King of Kings GL, NJ. I have been privileged to be a member of the Craft since 2006, although in my family we have been Freemasons for 3 generations. I came late, but without hesitation. I am looking forward to being active here and everywhere else I travel, seeking Light and Fellowship among the Brethren worldwide.
Welcome to the site, but I'm not sure there are many here can call you Brother, though. Are you aware that the King of Kings Grand Lodge is on the list of bogus Masonic organizations put out by The Phylaxis Society?