My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Baseball Time Again!!!

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Well, the time is finally here! Registration for Fantasy Baseball leagues should be starting up pretty soon. I will be restarting the MoT Fantasy Baseball league again this year. I am shooting for a minimum of six in the league so that whoever wins can get an actual trophy on their profile. I will also be starting up a league on ESPN, but don't think that it will be for Brothers only. If I get enough interest to join a league, I can do one on Yahoo and one on ESPN for Masons.

So, if you played last year with us, or if you are interested in playing Fantasy Baseball in a league for just us Brothers, make sure to leave me your email address on here, or in a PM. First time players and beginners more than welcome. If you have any questions about how Fantasy Baseball works, please just ask. Once I get the league registered, I will have to pick a draft date, but I will communicate with the team managers to figure out when the best day and time for the draft will be.

Also, if any of you that played last season have any ideas or suggestions to implement this season, let me know and we will see what we can do. I am also looking for someone to be the "Co-Commissioner". So, if you have any interest in that, let me know.

Can't wait to start playing! Talk to ya guys soon!

J_Villarreal

It's been years since I've been in a fantasy baseball league. I would be interested! My email is villarreal.joseph@gmail.com

-Joe

jwhoff

Premium Member
Sorry gentlemen! Nobody's going to beat out the Astros in "fantasy" baseball again this year. Not this year and probably no year in the near future.

:38:

J_Villarreal

Looks like I just found my true rival being I just recently moved to Indiana from Chicago and bleed Cubby Blue! Should be an interesting season especially when my fantasy Cubs meet your Astros.

Last edited:

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Hahaha sweet. Anybody that wants to play, shoot a PM to me with your email address. Villarreal, got yours from your post. I'll get the invites sent out sometime this week when I'm not focused on midterms :)

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Ah, another question that I had for the Brothers that are wanting to play Fantasy Baseball this season. I had the idea of starting it out as a "keeper" league. Basically, we draft our players before the start of the season and then next season the same managers come back to the same league (as many as possible anyway) and you get to keep a certain amount of players on your roster from the previous season instead of just drafting entirely new rosters each season. Kind of like in real life the teams don't just dump all the players and draft new ones each year. Up to ya'll how we do this. Just thought I would throw the idea out there.