My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COVID19 Message to my Craft

TonyT2020

Greetings RWs, PMs, and members of the Craft.

I pray that this correspondence finds you all in good health and spirits.
It was sad to see the milestone of the 200,000th COVID-19 death come and go in our homeland.

While many are saddened, we must remain steadfast in our dedication to the GAOTU as we pass through our stations of life.

Reflective Verse:
Ecclesiastes 3
1. There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:
2. a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3. a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build,
4. a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5. a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
6. a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7. a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8. a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.
9. What does the worker gain from his toil?
10. I have seen the burden God has laid on men.
11. He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

Prayer:
Heavenly Father, thank you for all of my fraternal brothers..
I pray that you bless my Lodge and every brother that labor in its hive.
Keep your arms of protection around us and our families.
I ask a special blessing on all of those who have felt the sting of COVID-19;
heal the sick, strengthen the support, and protect the healthcare providers.
God, grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference.
May we continue to dwell together in unity through our prayers to the Great Architect of the Universe, Amen.

I pray that you all are experiencing the graces of Almighty God. For your viewing, I have attached an article that I wrote, published today in the Shreveport Times, a newspaper in my hometown.

Yours in prayer, fraternally,
Tony T. Williams, 32º ,Chaplain
Benjamin F. Luke Lodge #127

Attachments

• Scan Sep 24, 2020.pdf
    383.9 KB · Views: 424