My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Idiots Guide To Freemasonry. Vol 2

Squared_Away

I must say the more and more I read this book and learn more about the history of Freemasonry I want more and more to be a part of it. There is so much I don't know!

~Open Minded~

Radical540

Brother Morris is a GREAT author! I loved this book, and find myself constantly going back to it as reference!

Companion Joe

Premium Member
I read it this week. I really liked this book. It's easy to read and has plenty of good information. If you have been a Mason for a while and are any kind of Masonic scholar, there probably isn't a whole lot of new information for you, but it's very well written by Dr. Morris and worthwhile.

Lowcarbjc

I have the first edition on Kindle. Shall I get this one too? How much does this edition differ? Is it completely different or very much the same as the one I already have?

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Companion Joe

Premium Member
Having not read the first edition, I can't completely answer that. My guess is it's not much different. Morris just noted that he cleaned up and clarified a few points.