My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brother Richard Dreyfuss

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Dreyfuss_Trio.jpg

jwhoff

Premium Member
One of the best actors of my generation.

I was very pleased several years back when I heard that Brother Dreyfuss had become a mason.

:14:

bezobrazan

I worked on the movie Poseidon, which he was in. Never had a chance to talk to him but always seemed pleasant and approachable. Glad to see he's one of us.

My Freemasonry HD

cemab4y

Premium Member
I was present, when Richard Dreyfuss took the degrees of our Gentle Craft. I happened to be in WashDC, and found out about the ceremony. I then watched him take the degrees of the Scottish Rite (Southern jurisdiction USA). I consider this one of the highest points of my Masonic Career.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
I was present, when Richard Dreyfuss took the degrees of our Gentle Craft. I happened to be in WashDC, and found out about the ceremony. I then watched him take the degrees of the Scottish Rite (Southern jurisdiction USA). I consider this one of the highest points of my Masonic Career.

Fantastic!

jwhoff

Premium Member

And ... his!

CLewey44

Wow, I didn't know that he was. That's very interesting. I wish I could find a definitive list of actors, singers and politicians. I know the basics but some people keep it more private. (understandably so)

Bloke

Premium Member
There is a lot of names there..... if you think someone is a member, google them specifically. I do a fair bit of work in this space and have actually used as a source for those pages :)

I've come up with some gems in my time using old sources, especially on line newspapers. Current folk are harder.....