My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bogus Masonry alert!!!

Bro. Landry

136dca1a70f5e52658dd1dc26d24c473.jpg

Lodge just created in Lake Charles,La. Take due notice thereof, and govern yourselves accordingly brothers!

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

Bro. Landry

Oh yes. I am here in Houston where they started. Dre Jones had a tiff with his former GM at yet another spurious group. He soon branched out and started his own.

Wow, it seems Htown has a lot of spurious groups out there. Our DDGM has been made aware of this new "lodge" and is looking in to it.

Bloke

Premium Member
Fine!!! I'm just gonna leave this organization and start my own and make myself GM!

You can't do that ! Outrageous!! I'm stripping you of all your ranks and privileges (and back pay) excluding you for 20 years and fining you $20K (I call it the 20/20 remedy) :p

Bro Warrior, congratulations on your appointment as Grand Tres, here is the jewel, collar and calculator of your office.. Welcome aboard !

Bloke

Premium Member

Dear Brother Landry. I am happy... no..no...... SORRY, I'm SORRY to see you so upset. As Most Awesomenesssness Grand Master, I could reinstate you. I've been hearing some rumours about Bro Warrior having had his hands in the till. Unfortunately admin costs have changed since you held the position, but we would be really pleased if you came back at 3% of all collected dues.. I'd be honoured if you took the job.

Bloke

Premium Member
Definitely!

Can I join? Lol.

Of course!

Definitely!

Can I join? Lol.

Of course!

Dearest Brother Warrior.. I've been thinking of your wonderful support for, and loyalty to, the Grand Lodge of Bloke's Backyard Shed and Preserved Ancient True Freemasonry. I would like to promote you from Grand Treasurer, to Dept Grand Master but before doing so, I need to make some administrative adjustments... do I have your continued loyalty should I decide, for the good of our GL ,and your benefit, to make this change ? (it is possible this change will be delayed for a period of time)..