My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bloodbowl??

owls84

Premium Member
Anyone out there a player, online or board game? I have a necromancer team that I use when playing the board game. It's a bit of a cult following so not really expecting much of a response but I figured I'd give it a try.

BryanMaloney

Premium Member
There is a fantasy wargame called "Warhammer". Somebody decided to use the Warhammer rules to create a tabletop football game.

owls84

Premium Member
It is kind of difficult at first but very addicting. I have a few friends that I play the board game with. It is a mix of Risk, football, and a dice game. Takes about 1 - 2 hours to play. That is for one game. You have a roster so if a player is injured he is permanently injured even your next game and so forth. If you have a player that is killed you must re-buy him after the game or play with a bench player. You can acquire points and essentially level your player making them better.

Blood Bowl <---- This is for the online game.
Getting Started With Blood Bowl | Games Workshop <---- Choose your country and read up.