My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Path for female truth Seekers?

Soheil

hi everyone ,
I want to ask and know about this subject,
as I know females cant join freemasonry ,
but there is a another paths for females

what should she do if a female has interested in esoteric knowledge ?

thanks,

Elexir

hi everyone ,
I want to ask and know about this subject,
as I know females cant join freemasonry ,
but there is a another paths for females

what should she do if a female has interested in esoteric knowledge ?

thanks,

There are masonic orders that either takes in both men and females or only just women.

Outside of freemasonry most esoteric orders takes in both men and women on the same terms.

Roy_

[advertisement mode] I actually have a website about mixed gender and female-only Freemasonry which can be found here. [/advertisement mode]

Elexir

[advertisement mode] I actually have a website about mixed gender and female-only Freemasonry which can be found here. [/advertisement mode]

Memphis in Sweden does not have MM as a requirmemt.

Maria-orden is not related to freemasonry but has other orgins. Its simply a female order. They rent from masonic lodges and many members are wifes/girlfreinds/fiances to Masons but no more then that.

CLewey44

Co-Masonry, LeDroit Humain, Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, AMORC and some Martinist orders...all of these are outside of "regular" Freemasonry.

Order of the Eastern Star and a few others within "regular" Freemasonry but you may have to be related to a Mason to be eligible.

Soheil

Co-Masonry, LeDroit Humain, Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, AMORC and some Martinist orders...all of these are outside of "regular" Freemasonry.

Order of the Eastern Star and a few others within "regular" Freemasonry but you may have to be related to a Mason to be eligible.
thank you so much,

is that any materials (books) of this orders , like eastern star, available for puplic? I mean as pdf or downloadable material . ?

Last edited:

CLewey44

thank you so much,

is that any materials (books) of this orders , like eastern star, available for puplic? I mean as pdf of downloadable material . ?
No problem. I am not aware of any public information. It strongly leans towards Christianity but is open to any religion. It is pretty secretive as well so may be difficult to find info on it. Another thing, the Eastern Star is more of a North American Order. I'm not sure if they have many Chapters in Europe or Asia.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Depending on where you are Eastern Star may not exist, or it may be considered incompatible with the local Grand Lodge.