My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advertising Freemasonry.

MasterMasonFromNV

I am a Freemason from Nevada and I proudly wear my ring, pins and even an occasional hat and shirt. I feel it should not be a secret to display your Freemason membership. I have people come up to me and ask what is Freemasonry is all about and I proudly tell them our history and philanthropy. Of course I don't reveal any of the rituals or other top secret information with our Craft. I also wear my Freemason ring and pins when I do volunteer work, spreading the Light of Masonry when I do a good deed. I am of the Jewish faith and I know that ignorance leads to misunderstanding and subsequently leads to hate. All this is why people are anti-Masons, simply because people hate what they don't know.These are squarely my opinions and this is how I can bring the Light of Masonry to the world.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Agree brother! What lodge are you from? On my travels from Oregon to new mexico I stopped by some NV lodges and took pictures of the front. Something I do now when ever I'm traveling and am somewhere there is a lodge abd it's not open

MasterMasonFromNV

Nellis Lodge#46 in Las Vegas NV. We're out of the Masonic Memorial Temple. There are three Lodges that operate there including us. The Scottish Rite also meets there.